How to Build a Healthy Internet with OpenWeb's Nadav Shoval
Trolls or no trolls that is the question, and guess what? This could be in your control. In this episode of the Georgian Impact Podcast, we talk with Nadav Shoval CEO of OpenWeb. OpenWeb’s mission is to build a healthier open internet, starting with improving conversations.
You’ll Hear About:
● What trust means to Nadav.
● The need for transparency when dealing with data.
● Users taking back control of their data, preferences and ID.
● How advertising needs to change and adapt.
● Why conversations matter to Nadav and OpenWeb.
● Where is the line between moderation and censorship?
● How OpenWeb looks to encourage positive online interactions.
● Evolving comments into conversations.
● The balance of ML vs. people when it comes to moderation.
● How OpenWeb demonstrates value to advertisers and publishers