No matter how you get into entrepreneurship, once you're in the game, there are some common keys to success. On this episode of the Georgian Impact podcast, we talk to Neha Sampat founder and CEO of Contentstack. Contentstack is a pioneering headless content management system, a fast-growing space that could change how we consume content online.
You’ll Hear About:
● Neha’s entrepreneurial journey and the beginning of Contentstack.
● Working with the technical teams when you aren’t a technologist.
● What does culture mean to Neha?
● Neha’s lessons about entrepreneurship
● Headless content management systems.
● How customers have become more nimble using Contentstack.
● Third-party integration and how it benefits Contentstack and its customers.
● The MACH Alliance.
● The importance of content as the heart of digital experiences.