PolyAI’s Nikola Mrkšić on making a voice assistant people love
In this episode of the Georgian Impact Podcast, we talk to PolyAI CEO and co-founder Nikola Mrkšić.
PolyAI is a conversational AI company spun out of University of Cambridge research that builds voice assistants at scale in multiple languages. You'll get a helpful breakdown of the challenges of building conversational AI, what makes PolyAI different, and you’ll hear a demo of the tech in action.
You’ll Hear About:
● Nikola Mrkšić and PolyAI’s vision
● The accuracy needed to ensure customers don’t become frustrated
● How PolyAI has surpassed previous generations of voice tech
● Mapping non-linear customer journeys
● How PolyAI develops conversation depth with their clients
● How outbound calls differ
● The ways in which PolyAI differentiates itself
● Having the voice match the brand
● Where Nikola sees voice tech going in five years