Data and Digital Ethics in ESG
Charles Radclyffe is our guest on this episode of the Georgian Impact Podcast. He is a partner at EthicsGrade who specializes in evaluating companies' ESG credentials. In other words he hunts for watermelons, companies that look green on the outside but are anything but in the middle.
You’ll Hear About:
● EthicsGrade and the work they are doing around environmental social governance credentials.
● The difference between corporate social responsibility and ESG.
● How ESG relates to shareholder return and risk management.
● Digital ethics and how it fits with ESG.
● The need to engage with stakeholders and find out what matters to them.
● How the AI Act will affect those working in high risk areas.
● The different types of customers that EthicsGrade works with.